wo months down, 10 more to go. Here’s my monthly progress report:
- Write 5 days a week: This month went about the same way January did. This just gives me extra motivation to work harder to meet this goal in March.
- Read 100 books: to date, I have read 12 books. To checkout what I’ve been reading, follow me on Goodreads
- Read more nonfiction: this month, I only read half of a nonfiction book, but then, it was a short month.
- Take at least 1 writing class: no progress to report
- Attend 1 writing conference: no progress to report
- Write shorter form articles: no progress to report
- Get at least 1 freelance article published: no progress to report
- Increase my vocabulary: I made an effort to read some books with more advanced word choices this month, including The Word Exchange, which made use of a lot of less common usages of words. I noticed an improvement in the words I used in conversation and in my writing this month. I’m attributing it to my reading choices.
- 1 short story a month: My progress is the same as it was last month. I will need to kick it into overdrive in March.
- Finish my WIP: no progress to report, though I am feeling good about the progress I made this month.
Come back next month for another update.