‘m officially a quarter of the way through the year. Here’s my monthly progress report:
- Write 5 days a week: This month was the same as the previous 2 months. I have created a new tracking system, though, which will help me to stay motivated this month.
- Read 100 books: to date, I have read 18 books. I’m trending about 4-5 books behind schedule. To checkout what I’ve been reading, follow me on Goodreads
- Read more nonfiction: I read 1.5 nonfiction books this month.
- Take at least 1 writing class: no progress to report
- Attend 1 writing conference: no progress to report
- Write shorter form articles: no progress to report
- Get at least 1 freelance article published: no progress to report
- Increase my vocabulary: I’m continuing to try to use a bigger variety of words in my daily interactions. I also started a new job this month editing health content, so this should help keep my vocabulary in tip-top shape.
- 1 short story a month: My progress is the same as it was last month. I definitely need to work on this one.
- Finish my WIP: I made a lot of progress on both additional research and getting through some tricky chapters, so I’m feeling very good about my progress this month.
Come back next month for another update.